We offer various programs that are geared towards protecting your organization, your people, the general public and the environment. We can help you implement best practices for the transportation industry (DOT & OSHA safety programs), help you with your recruiting and driver compliance files, with organizing and maintaining your maintenance files, the implementation of training programs, improvement of your human resources programs, your drug and alcohol program and even with those dreaded insurance renewals. Our goal is to be your partner and work closely with you to improve your safety programs; while also being flexible enough to meet your needs in the most cost-effective way.
Below are some of the services we offer:
1. SWOT analysis of your safety programs (Risk Evaluation).
2. Implementation of best practices and improvement plans.
3. DOT Compliance Help.
4. DOT safety rating upgrades and CSA improvement plans (we can get you out of that conditional or unsatisfactory rating).
5. Driver DQ file management - we can streamline your hiring processes and ensure your files are and remain compliant (click our application link Below).
6. CSA management- DataQ violations for you, track drivers performance, provide you with predictive scoring and monitor all violations.
7. Log auditing - we will audit your drivers logs, provide you with violations reports, track driver and company performance.
8. Maintenance file compliance - we can help to make sure your maintenance files are in compliance and help you to ensure PM's and annual inspections are done on time.
9. DOT audit support.
10. Written safety Plans.
11. Formal training programs (DOT and OSHA).
12. Recruiting best practices and process improvement.
13. Federal Drug and Alcohol Compliance programs.
14. Human Resources best practices.
15. Process improvements and creations of programs through root cause analysis.
16. Quality improvement program implementation and claims processing (specific to auto haulers).
17. Commercial insurance reviews and renewal support.
18. ELD Compliance.
19. Licensing, permitting, MCS150 updates.
20. Business improvements
Safety1st Consulting will evaluate your safety and compliance programs and work with you to tailor programs that are specific to your organizations needs.
Please use the "contact us" link at the top of our page for any further questions you may have.